The Connelly Theater
220 East 4th Street at Avenue A
Know Before You Go:
• The show is 70 minutes long, with no intermission.
• There isn’t traditional seating for this show. The audience moves for the first 10 minutes, and the rest is standing. There will be some seating available for those that want it.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before showtime. We’ll have your name on a list at the door!
• Latecomers arriving after the first 10 minutes of the show will be too far behind to be allowed to enter.
• The lobby and box office are open one hour before showtime.
• This is NOT a children’s show, though children aged 10 or older will be welcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Minca Ramen (E. 5th btw A & B). Some of the most authentic ramen in NYC.
- Black Iron Burger (E. 5th btw. A & B). Great burgers and beers.
- Angelina Café (Ave. A btw 2nd & 3rd). Mediterranean/Moroccan/French Bistro, and one of our regular lunch spots.
- Two Boots Pizzeria (Ave. A btw 2nd & 3rd). Terrific pizza with a Cajun twist, and an NYC staple. Slices or pies.
- V-Nam Café (1st Ave. btw. 1st & 2nd). Delicious bahn mi sandwiches and other Vietnamese food, very casual.
- Hub Thai (Ave. A btw. 6th and 7th). Totally decent Thai.